By fans, for fans…
WTF1 was founded in 2010 by motorsport enthusiast Tom Bellingham, and became a part of The Race Media in April 2020. The vision was to serve and connect with a new generation of motorsport fans who engage purely on social media. The brand is now widely respected, recognised and loved by its fans including industry influencers and Formula 1 teams, as well as former drivers Damon Hill and Pastor Maldonado.
Find out more about the WTF1 team here
Speaking as the voice of the fan, not the sport, it takes a sideways look at the world of motorsport, creating content that plays perfectly with new younger fans.
- 12 million motorsport enthusiasts reached every month
- 3m social community across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Over 1 million subscribers on YouTube channel
- Over 1 million Instagram followers
- 87% of our users are between 18-44 years old
To contact us, email: [email protected]