WTF1 Clubhouse & Glamping Tents in partnership with Eighty One UK Powerdrink
If you are experiencing issues making your booking please email [email protected].
Rest assured, if the government COVID rules and restrictions mean that the event cannot go ahead then a full refund will be made.
Thurs 15 July 2021 – Mon 19 July 2021
The WTF1 Clubhouse with Eighty One UK Powerdrink is the best place to experience this year’s British Grand Prix* and celebrate the return of fans. Become a member of Team WTF1 and you can enjoy an awesome British GP experience with the WTF1 gang.
*These tickets are for accommodation and Clubhouse entertainment on the campsite only. DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRY TO THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX – GP TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
At the Clubhouse you can:
- Hang out with Matt, Tommy, and Katy and watch live performances – including the first-ever Internet’s Best Reactions LIVE!
- Participate in live Q&As with famous faces/special guests
- Enjoy entertainment: including DJ, quizzes, racing arcade games, Batak competition
- Indulge in top-quality food for breakfast/dinner & a licensed bar
- Watch the big screens courtesy of BenQ screens*
- Have a great opportunity to spot the drivers and teams who stay at the Whittlebury hotel – who knows, you might get a pic or an autograph!
- Just chill – you don’t have to have a GP ticket to hang out in the Clubhouse all day
- Plus no traffic jams – you’ll get a parking space with your pitch and it’s just a 15 min walk from the campsite to the track.
- We will be joined by Eighty One UK Powerdrink and Racing Heroes, a Motorsport Charity Team supporting military veterans.
- Up to a four night stay (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights)
- Shower and toilet block facilities
- The pre-pitched tents come with top spec intex inflatable beds with sheet, duvet, high-grade pillows and blanket, wooden table with chairs and cushions, bedside tables, with lanterns & tea lights, cosy rug and entrance mat, towels, fairy lights, and a coolbag and icepack on arrival that can be replaced every day.
- Long-standing established campsite with excellent facilities (Whittlebury Park)
- Our friendly staff on site 24 hours ready to help you
- Your vehicle parked next to your tent (subject to the state of the ground)
There are 4 booking options – all based on 4 nights stay*
- Pitch up package: bring your own tent with parking space: £190
- Pre-pitched MINI Bell Tent for 2 with beds: £520 (This tent does not include chairs and tables)
- Glamping for 2 in a pre-pitched Bell Tent with beds: £620
- Glamping for 4 in a pre-pitched Bell Tent with beds: £875
You will need to be logged in as a Team WTF1 member to access the booking. Only the person who makes the booking needs to be the Team WTF1 member.
To book visit the Whittlebury website on the package links below
Platinum rated campsite
In their very latest 2019 ratings, the campsite we use (Whittlebury) has again been awarded the highest possible rating of “Platinum”.
The ratings are issued by the Silverstone Inter-Agency Campsite Sub-Group which comprises the environmental departments of the local county councils, the police and fire brigade.
“The ‘Platinum’ rating is reserved for those campsites that not only meet all our health, safety and welfare standards, but also go above and beyond the minimum requirements to ensure that their customers have the best possible campsite experience.”
In partnership with Eighty One UK Powerdrink.
*These tickets are for accommodation and Clubhouse entertainment on the campsite only. DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRY TO THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX – GP TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
If you have a question or query that isn’t answered here, please feel free to get in touch at [email protected]
Who manages the booking?
Our partners at Whittlebury Park have many years of experience with these events, and they will be managing the booking and payment once you follow the booking links.
I am having log-in issues with my Team WTF1 account, what do I do?
If you have only just made an account for Team WTF1 sometimes the payment can take up 48 hours to go through fully. If you are still having issues email us at [email protected] and we will help you out.
Is there electricity on the pitches?
No there is not an electricity hookup on our camping pitches.
Do I need a Grand Prix ticket to come to the Clubhouse?
No you don’t, you can come and enjoy the Clubhouse and glamping for the weekend without Silverstone tickets but you won’t be able to get into the circuit.
If I place a booking with you, what happens next?
You will receive an automated email receipt immediately afterwards showing details of your booking. About one week before you are set to arrive we will send you an email containing info such as contact phone numbers, maps, general info etc. Of course, if you have any questions at all at any time then do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
Are tent prices dependent on the number of campers?
No. The price of each tent is fixed irrespective of how full it is. Only the person who makes the booking needs to be the Team WTF1 member.
Which nights does my booking include?
Your booking includes four nights: Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday but you are not obligated to stay for all four of those nights.
What do the pre-pitched tents come with?
The pre-pitched tents come with top specification intex inflatable beds with sheet, duvet, high grade pillows and blanket, wooden sturdy table(s) with up to five chairs and cushions, bedside table(s), with lantern(s) & tea lights, cosy rug and entrance mat, towels, coolbag and icepack on arrival and can be replaced every day, and fairy lights.
Will I be able to park my car next to my tent?
Yes. The only reason that this might not happen is if the ground is very muddy then we may have to have the vehicles in a separate parking area to stop the ground being churned up.
When can we arrive at your campsite?
Our check-in will be on Thursday 15th July, we will send you more details on timings and directions closer to the time.
Will there be food and drink?
Yes, we will be selling food for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the WTF1 Clubhouse, and there will also be a full liscensed bar.
How far is the camping to the circuit?
It is a 15 minute walk at a leisurely pace.
Is the cost of circuit entrance included?
No. The things included in our price to you are your tent/pitch fee and your parking fee.
- If government COVID rules and restrictions mean that the booking cannot go ahead then a full refund will be made.
- We may exercise our discretion and cancel the booking at any time with immediate effect if you are in breach of the Site Policy for example disrespectful behaviour, disrespect towards staff etc.
- If adverse circumstances result in us cancelling your booking at any time, a full refund of deposit and/or camping fees will be made. If the site needs to be evacuated in an emergency situation and there is not sufficient time to process a refund on site, refunds will be arranged as soon as possible after the evacuation.
- Other than these conditions stated, this booking will be non-refundable and non-cancellable.