2021 Emilia Romagna GP Race Review | WTF1 Podcast – WTF1
2 comments

2021 Emilia Romagna GP Race Review | WTF1 Podcast

2 thoughts on “2021 Emilia Romagna GP Race Review | WTF1 Podcast

  • Yep, Bottas 30% of the blame, GR the rest of the 70%. I don’t think a one-time crash like that will ruin his Merc chances in the future, but it definitely doesn’t help. The comment about Ver/Ocon maturity levels is spot on. He’s fighting in a backmarker car against a championship-winning vessel, he shouldn’t be that confident, not to say “proud”.

Comments are closed.

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap