So enjoy the worst stats from the Chinese Grand Prix.
– Lewis Hamilton failed to complete the entire Grand Prix distance for the first time since the Australian Grand Prix earlier this year.
– Ferrari have scored a podium in every race since Stefano Domenicali left the team.
– Pastor Maldonado became the first F1 driver to fail at turning left since Kimi Raikkonen attempted to be a NASCAR driver.
– Mercedes have won every race held in China so far this season.
– The race track at Shanghai is laid out in the shape of the Chinese character ‘Shang’, which means ‘Boring Grand Prix’ in Chinese.
– Rosberg became the first Rosberg to finish a race without telemetry since Rosberg.
– This race featured the first all British podium since the 1968 United States Grand Prix.
– Marussia and Caterham have impressively scored the exact same number of points in every Grand Prix since Bahrain 2010.
– China was the first race since the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix to award half points.