So the 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix may not have been the most interesting race, but there was plenty to make us laugh, perfect for Bad F1 Stats to provide us with some new terrible stats and facts from Sepang. Enjoy.
– Lewis Hamilton took his 33rd pole position which draws him level with Ayrton Senna, who also took 33 pole positions.
– Kimi Raikkonen has been lapped in every Malaysian Grand Prix this year.
– Felipe Massa was told to move out of the way of his team mate in just the second race of the season, breaking his own personal record.
– Mercedes took their first 1-2 finish since Free Practice 3 the day before.
– Daniil Kvyat finished in the points again but failed to beat his own record of being the youngest points scorer in F1.
– Hamilton has lead every lap of every Grand Prix since he started wearing a turquoise hat.
– Turbo powered cars have won every race so far this year.
– Marussia and Caterham have impressively scored the exact same number of points in every Grand Prix since Bahrain 2010
– Malaysia was the first race to be awarded half points since the 2014 Australian Grand Prix.