RUSH tells the epic and inspirational true story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda, two Formula 1 drivers locked in a fierce rivalry to win the 1976 F1 World Championship. Starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, RUSH will be in UK cinemas on September 13th and to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win and official Rush tee, hat and an exclusive Franklin&Marshall T-shirt.
All you have to do is answer a simple question, so click below to enter.
Franklin&Marshall is paying tribute to both this infamous rivalry and these auto racing rebel icons with a capsule collection composed of five t-shirts and a racing suit inspired by the original rock’n’ roll style that James Hunt flaunted on and off the racetrack.
The collection was developed in collaboration with Ron Howard’s Rush costume design team, and faithfully reproduces the style of the times to the finest detail, and featured in the film. This exclusive collection offers the daring, talent, and style of the Formula 1 drivers during the ‘70, those brave pioneers in the world of unrestrained passion, throbbing engines, and high speed.
For your chance to win all you have to do is answer this question:
Who plays charismatic British driver James Hunt in Rush?
- Ewan McGregor
- Chris Hemsworth
- Ben Affleck
Just leave a comment below and make sure you comment with a valid email address.
RUSH is released in cinemas on September 13th for more information visit https://www.facebook.com/RushMovieUK or https://twitter.com/RushMovieUK
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes 17th September 2013 at 23:59 GMT
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize for 5 (five) winners is 1 (one) Rush tee, 1 (one) Rush hat and 1 (one) Franklin&Marshall tee
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar prize to the same value will be provided