I think it’s about time for a competition don’t you? Well this one is a little different. We’re giving away a stack of F1 and motorsport themed prizes and all you have to do to enter is donate to our JustGiving page. We’re raising money for Cancer Research (a charity close to WTF1’s heart) so as well as doing a great thing, there’s a chance to win some awesome stuff!
All the details can be found on our JustGiving page, so go check it out and get donating.
The prizes on offer
– A signed photo of Lewis Hamilton courtesy of Mercedes AMG Petronas.
– Force India team cap signed by Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez courtesy of Sahara Force India.
– Various video game goodies courtesy of Codemasters.
– A three circuit frame with the tracks of your choice courtesy of Graham and Leigh.
– An F1 print and colouring books courtesy of Racing Colour.
– Caterham team shirt signed by Kamui Kobayashi and Marcus Ericsson courtesy of Caterham F1 Team.
– A copy of Gran Turismo 6 courtesy of ReallyRubbishRacing.
– A Kimi Raikkonen flat peak cap and Red Bull hospitality bag courtesy of WTF1.
A massive thanks to everyone for the kind donations, and stay tuned for even more prizes to be added soon!
How to win
All you have to do is make a £5 donation to the JustGiving page and you’ll be in with a chance of winning something.
A £5 donation will put your name into the prize draw once. Donate £10 and your name will go in twice, £15 for three tickets in the prize draw, £20 for four tickets etc. etc.
You MUST use your full name and keep your donation confirmation email from JustGiving. Winners will be announced on wtf1.co.uk and will be asked to get in contact using their confirmation email as proof of entry. Even better, checking the box “allow to be contacted by Tom Bellingham” will make my life a whole lot easier when trying to contact you!
Donations outside of the UK will be accepted, please donate the equivalent to £5 in your currency.
Winners will be chosen at random on the 30th September 2014. Any donations made after this time will not be eligible for the prize draw.
A huge, huge thank you to anyone who donates, it really means a lot!